Sunday 20 March 2011

What a girl wants, what a girl needs.. (but can't have)



In the words of Christina "what a girl wants, what a girl needs" except I can't have anything.
Unlike Christina who I assume can buy anything she wants... I am on a budget and sadly have more important things to pay for (I didn't say that) than clothes and makeup.

I have to be responsible with my money blah blah..
But I couldn't resist scrolling through my favourite clothing websites and picking out amazing items that I would just love to have... quite sadly really haha.
BUT for those who can afford these lovely items,I hope I've given you some idea's on some really "bang on trend" pieces of clothing!




Btw quick note, have you have been enjoying my blog and want me to continue!
Lurrrrrve Fay x

3 comments:

  1. i want you to continue!

    there's a cheaper version of those topshop sorts at new look if that helps! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. course, ive been enjoying your blog!
    I love that white shirt dress and the shorts! so cute!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete